Barstool Sports

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Murray Movie Memories: Part II


The release of Bill Murray's latest film Broken Flowers has UB recalling some of the master's greatest works. In part II we look at some forgotten classics, memorable cameos and his latest works...

forgotten Classics:

Scrooged: Francis X. Cross


Now if I were in charge, and I am...hehehehe


Hey! Is that a shotgun in your pocket or are you just happy to see me!?

Quick Change: Grimm


You know I was in 'Nam with a jerk like you...

Bank Guard: I said "we're closed," Bozo. Grimm: I wouldn't. And that's Mr. Bozo, okay?

Memorable Cameos:

Little Shop of Horrors: Arthur Denton


I think I need a long slow root canal...

Ed Wood: Bunny Breckinridge


Oh, that. Mexico was... a nightmare. We got into a car accident... he was killed. Our luggage... was stolen. The surgeon... turned out to be... a quack. If it hadn't been for these men... [gestures to the Mariachi band] I don't know... how I would have... survived...

Recent Works:

Lost in Translation: Bob Harris


Can you keep a secret? I'm trying to organize a prison break. We have to first get out of this bar, then the hotel, then the city, and then the country. Are you in or you out?


For relaxing times, make it Suntory time.

The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou: Steve Zissou


Steve: In 10 days I'm going to set out to find the shark that killed my friend and destroy it...Reporter: What would be the scientific purpose of that? Steve: Revenge.


I'm going to find it and I'm going to destroy it. Possibly with dynamite.


The End


It's no big deal...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Uncle Buck

Moments of Zen!