Barstool Sports

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Murray Movie Memories: The Classics


With Bill Murray's new movie, Broken Flowers, coming out your Uncle Buck can't help but think back at some of the classic films that Bill Murray has given us over the years...

Classics:

Caddyshack: Carl Spackler

He's on his final hole. He's about 455 yards away, he's gonna hit about a 2 iron I think.



Oh Mrs. Crane, you're a little monkey woman. Yeah, you're lean, mean, and I bet you're not too far in between are ya. How'd you like to wrap your spikes around my...

Stripes: John Winger


We're soldiers; but we're American soldiers. We've been kickin' ass for 200 years. We're 10 and 1.


Aaaarmy training sir!

Ghostbusters: Dr. Peter Venkman


We're ready to believe you.


He slimed me.

What About Bob?: Bob Wiley


Bob Wiley: What are you doing with the gun, Dr. Marvin? Dr. Leo Marvin: Death Therapy, Bob. It's a guaranteed cure.


Roses are red, violets are blue, I'm a schizophrenic and so am I.

Groundhog Day: Phil Connors


This is one time where television really fails to capture the true excitement of a large squirrel predicting the weather.


Phil: Ned Ryerson? Ned: BING.

Kingpin: Ernie McCracken

How about one more title sweetness...


Roy: Is this legal Mr. McCracken? Big Ern: I don't know, it's fun though isn't it!

Rushmore: Herman Blume


Max Fischer: I like your nurse's uniform, guy. Dr. Peter Flynn: These are O.R. scrubs. Max Fischer: Oh, are they? Herman Blume: (Holds back laughter)


The End...for now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Uncle Buck

Moments of Zen!