Barstool Sports

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Uncle Buck's Vacation countdown

Your Uncle Buck is going on Vacation starting Friday so leading up to the much needed rest and relaxation UB is reviewing the greatest vacation film of all time: National Lampoon's Vacation:

PART 1: Clark's New Car: (Holiday Road)





Clark: Say goodbye to the old gas-guzzler Russ!

Rusty: See ya later.

Ed the Car Salesman: How you doin? Rubin, right?

Rusty: Dad this is not the car you ordered!

Clark Griswald: Take it easy Russ, Ed, this is not the car I ordered. I distinctly ordered the Antartic Blue Super Sports Wagon with C.B. and optional rally fun pack.

Ed the Car Salesman: You didn't order the Metallic Pea?

Ed the Car Salesman: Now, I owe it to myself to tell you, Mr. Griswold, that if you are thinking of taking the tribe cross country, this is your automobile. The Wagon Queen Family Truckster. You think you hate it now, but wait till you drive it.

Ed the Car Salesman: Davenport. Mr. Grizwold ordered a blue sports wagon where is it?

Davenport: I don't know sir.

Clark: I want my Antartic Blue Super Sports Wagon and if I don't get it I'm going to take my business else where. Where's my old car?

Clark: I'm not falling for this bit, lets go Russ.

LATER AT HOME:

Clark: You may think you hate it now honey but wait til you drive it.

Clark: Wohoah, an air bag...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Uncle Buck

Moments of Zen!