Barstool Sports

Thursday, July 28, 2005

O's No - Baltimore Drops 4.5 Back


Sammy Sosa became #5 on the all time home run list Wednesday night (Experts say Sosa's recent steroid-less efforts should have him contending for the #1 spot on the home run list in about 2035) but it was a 3 run blast from Gary Matthews that made the difference in the 11-8 loss, putting the O's 4.5 back of the first place Red Sox.

King Hippo look-a-like Miguel Tejada left 11 men on base, including the bases loaded 3 times. In fairness, he did hit a 3-run home run in the 1st inning, nice job!

More amazing than Sosa's record breaking dinger was the karate kick slide he displayed for Rangers catcher Rod Barajas in the bottom of the 10th (not pictured). Sosa, a graduate of the A-Fraud School of Karate in Baseball, looked more like Ty Cobb as he came in cleats high.




"Do you like my new trunks? They are size XXX Large! Ha Ha Ha!" "I feel like eating. After I win, lets go to lunch! Ha Ha Ha!" "I have my weakness. But I won't tell you! Ha Ha Ha!" "Ha Ha Ha! I'm the king! Ha Ha Ha!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Uncle Buck

Moments of Zen!