Barstool Sports

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Boston Red Sox Day Off

After 30 games in 30 days the Red Sox finally get a day off...what did they do with themselves...

I know what I'm gonna do...

"You okay back there Kevin? Good to have you back..."

Ah, it feels good to be home...OH MY GOD MY HAMSTRING! Sorry honey I'm not going to be able to play with Manny Jr.

Oh man, it feels good to be back in my comfortable clothes...you are one sexy man, do you know that? Oh you are...grwwwlll!!

For my next song...hey where did everybody go?

On second thought Francoma, we don't have time to talk right now, we'll get together some time and have lunch! Ouch!

Boy after 30 games in 30 days my dogs are barking...

Oh...huh huh huh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Uncle Buck

Moments of Zen!