Barstool Sports

Monday, August 08, 2005

Great Mike Tyson Quotes

"My main objective is to be professional but to kill him."

"You're sweet. I'm going to make sure you kiss me good with those big lips. I'm gonna make you my girlfriend."

"He was screaming like my wife."

"There are nine million people who see me in the ring and hate my guts. Most of them are white. That's okay. Just spell my name right."

"I think the average person thinks I'm a (expletive) nut and I deserve whatever happens to me. That's what I believe."

"My power is discombobulatingly devastating I could feel his muscle tissues collapse under my force. It's ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm."

"Anyone with a grain of sense would know that if I punched my wife I would rip her head off. It's all lies. I have never laid a finger on her."

"Look at you scared now, you (expletive). Scared like a little white (expletive). Scared of the real man. I'll (expletive) you 'til you love me, (expletive)."

[To a female reporter] "It's no doubt I am going to win this fight and I feel confident about winning this fight. I normally don't do interviews with womens unless I (expletive) with them. So you shouldn't talk anymore... Unless you want to, you know."

''[He] called me a 'rapist' and a 'recluse.' I'm not a recluse.''

"I really dig Hannibal. Hannibal had real guts. He rode elephants into Cartilage."

"I might just fade into bolivian, you know what I mean? I ain't got nuttin' to do or nowhere to go."

"The past is a glorious moment, isn't it. The past...."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Uncle Buck

Moments of Zen!