Barstool Sports

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

The Last Barman Poet

You may have noticed that UB has not had a lot of posts today, that's because he was too busy creating The Last Barman Poet (Lastbarmanpoet.wordpress.com). The site will be a home for daily Intra-web finds that don't make Chowdaheads. So be sure to check in and pass it along...

"I am the world's first yuppie poet!"

I am the last barman poet / I see America drinking the fabulous cocktails I make / Americans getting stinky on something I stir or shake / The sex on the beach / The schnapps made from peach / The velvet hammer / The Alabama slammer. / I make things with juice and froth / The pink squirrel / The 3-toed sloth. / I make drinks so sweat and snazzy / The iced tea / The kamikaze / The orgasm / The death spasm / The Singapore sling / The dingaling. / America you've just been devoted to every flavor I got / But if you want to got loaded / Why don't you just order a shot? / Bar is open.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Uncle Buck

Moments of Zen!