Barstool Sports

Monday, July 25, 2005

Best of Boston DVD

Just spotted this Best of Boston DVD looks pretty cool, but I don't know how Rabid Films was able to get all the permission necessary to put it together...Site features four videos that preview the DVD. The farewell video shows some video of Dennis Eckersley, which I still don't understand after seeing it in The Place's best of Boston video, since he spent the best parts of his career in Oakland. I mean it's not like this city has a shortage of sports megastars, so why spend time on Eck's retirement instead of someone else?

Also in the '04 Series video one of the interview clips is with M.L. Carr...Huh? Even if he is a Sox fan, why would we rather hear from him instead of a member of the Sox championship team? Well I guess I'd rather listen to M.L. than Kevin Millar...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Uncle Buck

Moments of Zen!